Saturday, January 20, 2007

Nerf Wireless Controller for PS2

Want to know the most requested PS2 accessory for the tween-set right now? It's the Nerf Wireless Controller. My son asked me to pick one up for his friend's birthday and then he couldn't put it down. I can tell my son really wants one too, because he asked how much it was, how many chores he needed to do, and where I got it.

The answer to those questions: I found the controller on the shelf at Target and it cost $29.99. I have yet to see it show up on Amazon yet, so it must be pretty new.

Even my husband said that he wanted one. It is pretty cool - the outside of the controller is Nerf material, making it easy to grip and it is soft (just in case one goes flying into another object). This one is still in the package, but I sure it will get "road tested" this evening at the party.

No comments: