Saturday, July 22, 2006

Game Tips - VMK.com

Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom is a great game for girls and boys from ages 7-16. It's interactive, but very well moderated. Here are some tips we have learned along the way:

  • There are Disney characters called NPCs, and they will give you 20 credits daily if you click on them. They are: the Yeti, Esmeralda the Fortune Teller, Shrunken Ned, Captain Blackheart, and the 3 Hitchhiking Ghosts.
  • The quests for special magic are located at Captains Quest Quarters, Autopia Quest Track, and Space Mountain Quest Deck.
  • Learn what is rare and what is not—if you can get it any time it’s not rare but if it in the specials in the emporium or you can’t get it any more then it is.
  • DO NOT trade your stuff to someone who says they will give something to you later! I did this once and lost all my stuff – lucky me I am good at the mini games!
  • If someone is being mean to you click his or her character and hit IGNORE.

Do you have anymore VMK tips? Post them here in our comments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool tips! I'm going to try VMK.com tomorrow. If I find some tips, I'll post them.

S.G./

:^}

Anonymous said...

Gator Waiter is a new NPC.

Anonymous said...

Try Getting Flawless on Castle Fireworks Remixed Game.It gives you more points!